- Changes to executive team
Unilever today announced that John Rice, President Americas, has decided to retire from Unilever after 25 years of service.
- Unilever statement
Unilever today confirms that the process for the nomination of a new independent Chairman at the AGMs in 2007 is proceeding as planned.
- Unilever executive decorated by H.M. the King of Thailand
Receives Royal Decoration in recognition of his outstanding leadership of the Unilever Thai Group of Companies corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Unilever calls all industry partners to join forces in order to make REACH a real success
In expressing satisfaction with the outcome of today's vote on the REACH regulation, Unilever calls for all industry partners to look positively at the proposal and contribute to making it a real success.
- Unilever reshapes its European foods research & development - Organising for the future
Unilever today announced plans to reshape its Foods R&D organisation in Europe in order to further enable differentiated innovation. Foods R&D Europe will be restructured to provide the focus and critical mass that can deliver innovations for both the European and global market.
- Unilever agrees settlement
Unilever NV today announced that it has agreed a settlement with the main parties in the legal dispute over its 1999 Unilever NV Preference Shares. These parties, with whom constructive talks have been held, include the Dutch Shareholders Association, VEB, and several institutional shareholders.
- Unilever completes sale of frozen foods business to the Permira Funds
Unilever today announced the completion of the sale of the majority of its frozen foods business to the Permira Funds for € 1.725 billion.
- Unilever reaction to statements by VEB and CommonWealth
Unilever has taken note of statements made today by Dutch shareholders association VEB and CommonWealth Investments about a possible settlement with regard to the 2005 conversion of preference shares, issued by Unilever N.V. in 1999.
- Unilever receives report of the Amsterdam Enterprise Chamber Investigations
Unilever N.V. announced today it has received the report concerning its 1999 Dutch preference shares produced by investigators appointed by the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal.
- Unilever makes public offer for Athens-listed shares Elais Unilever
Unilever announced today a voluntary public offer for the outstanding shares of Elais-Unilever that are listed and traded on the Athens stock exchange (ATHEX).
- Unilever signs agreement to sell European frozen foods business
Unilever today announced that it had reached an agreement to sell the majority of its European Frozen Foods business to the Permira Funds for €1.725bn. The deal, which is subject to regulatory approval and a consultative process with the relevant employee works councils, is expected to be completed before the end of the year.
- Cescau confirms transformation will deliver long-term ambition
Unilever CEO Patrick Cescau today joined other industry leaders at a conference in Paris. He spoke about the long-term transformation of the business, how he would sustain current performance, and the long-term strategy for value creation.
- Unilever awards HR outsourcing contract to Accenture
Unilever today announced that it has awarded its global Human Resources outsourcing contract to Accenture.
- Unilever & World Food Programme join forces in fight against child hunger
Unilever and the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) today announced a new partnership in the fight against child hunger.
- Unilever launches global 'Choices' programme with front of pack logo
In line with its Vitality mission, Unilever is launching Choices, a front of pack logo programme designed to help consumers across the world to easily identify packaged foods and beverages that offer a healthier choice.
- Unilever PLC - Share capital consolidation update
Unilever plc confirms that the consolidation of its share capital approved by its shareholders at the Annual General Meeting held on 9 May 2006 was finalised at the close of business on 19 May 2006.
- Unilever NV stock split effective today
Unilever N.V. confirms that the resolutions of the 8 May 2006 Unilever N.V. shareholders' meeting (i) to redenominate the outstanding Unilever N.V. share capital into euro, (ii) to split the Unilever N.V. ordinary shares and the depositary receipts thereof 3 to 1, and (iii) to dematerialise the Unilever N.V. shares (and the depositary receipts thereof), have been implemented today.
- Unilever N.V. AGM resolutions have become effective
Unilever N.V. today announced that, subsequent to the adoption by the Unilever PLC shareholders of similar proposals, all resolutions adopted in Unilever N.V.'s AGM yesterday relating to the strengthening of Unilever's corporate governance and structure have become effective.
- Unilever plc Annual General Meeting approves all resolutions
Unilever PLC shareholders today approved all resolutions put to the annual general meeting and the separate meeting of ordinary shareholders in London. Voting was by poll on each resolution and the results are set out below.
- Unilever NV Annual General Meeting approves all resolutions
Rotterdam, 8 May - Unilever NV shareholders today approved all resolutions put to the Annual General Meeting in Rotterdam.
- Unilever sells Finesse & Aqua Net hair care brands
Unilever announced today that it has sold its Finesse hair care brand in the US and Canada, and its Aqua Net brand in the US, to Lornamead Brands Inc.
- Unilever & World Heart Federation continue global partnership to improve heart health
Unilever is today pleased to announce the continuation of its partnership with the World Heart Federation to improve heart health. The partnership was first established in 2003 and over the past three years has focused on increasing awareness of heart disease and its risk factors, to both the public and healthcare professionals.
- Unilever awards outsourcing contract to Accenture
Unilever today announced that it has awarded an outsourcing contract to Accenture to manage parts of its European IT operation. This follows the announcement in December on outsourcing its financial transactional services to IBM.
- Unilever sells Mora to Ad Van Geloven
Unilever and Ad van Geloven have reached a definitive agreement on the sale of Mora, a Unilever subsidiary.
- Annual General Meeting announcement
Annual General Meeting announcement
- Unilever to divest majority of European Frozen Food business - Italian Frozen Foods business retained
Unilever today announced that it had decided to put the majority of its Frozen Foods businesses in Europe up for sale. It decided to retain its Frozen Food operations in Italy.