- Unilever marketing
Unilever takes its marketing responsibilities very seriously.
- Unilever agrees to sell Lawry's and Adolph's Brands
Unilever has signed a definitive agreement with McCormick & Company, Incorporated to sell its Lawry's and Adolph's branded seasoning blends and marinades business in the US and Canada for €410 million in cash.
- Unilever & Le Groupe Bel reach agreement on sale of Boursin
Unilever today announced that it had reached an agreement to sell Boursin to Le Groupe Bel for EUR 400 million.
- Patrick Cescau awarded 2007 Botwinick Prize in Ethics
Unilever Group Chief Executive, Patrick Cescau, awarded 2007 Botwinick Prize in Ethics by Columbia Business School.
- Unilever recognised for carbon disclosure and sustainability performance
Unilever has been recognised as "Best in Class" in its approach to climate change disclosure in a report released yesterday by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), a coalition of over 315 global investors.
- Unilever Indonesia to buy drinks brand
Unilever Indonesia has entered into a conditional agreement to buy the Buavita brand of fruit-based Vitality drinks from Ultra.
- Unilever & Pepsico to expand ready-to-drink tea joint venture
PepsiCo and Unilever today announced they have agreed to expand their International partnership for the marketing and distribution of ready-to-drink tea products under the Lipton brand, the world's best-selling tea.
- Spinetta to step down from Unilever
Rotterdam, 14 September - Unilever today announced that Jean-Cyril Spinetta will step down as a non-executive director for personal reasons.
- Unilever announces new Chief Financial Officer
Unilever today announced that it has appointed James A Lawrence as Chief Financial Officer in succession to Rudy Markham.
- Unilever & Perdigão create joint-venture to manage the Becel & Becel pro.activ heart-health brands in Brazil
Unilever today announced that it had entered into an agreement with Perdigão to create a joint-venture to manage the Becel and Becel pro.activ heart-health brands in Brazil. At the same time it is selling its Doriana, Delicata and Claybom margarine brands, together with manufacturing equipment, to Perdigão.
- Unilever appoints its first Chief Technology Officer
Unilever today announced that it had appointed Neal Matheson to the newly created role of Chief Technology Officer.
- Unilever commits to sourcing all its tea from sustainable ethical sources
Up to 2 million people around the world to benefit from better crops, better incomes and better livelihoods.
- Unilever NV AGM resolutions have become effective
Rotterdam, 16 May Unilever NV today announced that all resolutions on the appointments and remuneration of directors that were adopted at Unilever NV's AGM yesterday have become effective as from today, subsequent to the adoption of corresponding proposals by the Unilever PLC shareholders.
- Unilever PLC annual general meeting approves all resolutions
Unilever PLC shareholders today approved all resolutions put to the annual general meeting in London. Voting was by poll on each resolution and the results are set out below..
- Unilever NV annual general meeting approves all resolutions
Rotterdam, 15 May - Unilever N.V. shareholders today approved all resolutions put to the Annual General Meeting in Rotterdam.
- Unilever Science Price 2007
Unilever Science Prize 2007 to Prof. David Julius
- Unilever strengthens its global commitment to responsible marketing
Unilever today announced two new important commitments to responsible marketing.
- Unilever announces commencement of share buy-back programme
Unilever today announces the commencement of its share buy-back programme.
- New arrangements for Unilever UK pensions
Unilever UK today reaffirmed its commitment to its final salary pension scheme for existing employees in the UK but announced that it is proposing to close the scheme to new employees.
- Unilever board changes
Unilever today announced changes to its Board.
- Unilever NV implements previously announced pref share settlement
On 8 November 2006 Unilever NV announced that it had reached a settlement with a number of parties, including the Dutch Investors' Association (Vereniging van Effectenbezitters), with respect to a dispute concerning the NLG 0.10 cumulative preference shares issued in 1999.
- Unilever announces new chairman
Michael Treschow to succeed Antony Burgmans in May 2007.