- Unilever awards Greater China media planning and buying business to PHD
Unilever today announced that it has awarded Greater China media planning and buying business to PHD.
- Unilever appoints new CFO
Unilever today announced that Jean-Marc Huet will join the company as Chief Financial Officer.
- Unilever takes stance against deforestation
Unilever today announced that it has decided to suspend all purchases of palm oil from the Indonesian company PT SMART
- Unilever CFO to step down
Jim Lawrence to leave Unilever at end of year.
- Unilever completes sale of interest in JohnsonDiversey
Unilever today announced that it has completed the previously announced sale of its interest in JohnsonDiversey
- Third quarter 2009 results announced today
Unilever today announced its results for the third quarter of 2009.
- Unilever embraces 30th World Food Day
Today, employees of Unilever, in more than 30 countries, together with global partners will raise awareness on the issue of child hunger and raise funds for the World Food Programme (WFP).
- Unilever sells stake in JohnsonDiversey
Unilever today announced that it is to reduce its equity interest in JohnsonDiversey from 33 per cent to 4 per cent.
- Unilever to acquire the personal care business of Sara Lee
Leading brands such as Sanex, Radox and Duschdas strengthen category leadership in Skin Cleansing and Deodorants
- Unilever appoints chief security officer
Unilever today announced that Adam Mallalieu would be joining the company as Chief Security Officer.
- Unilever leads Dow Jones Sustainability Index
Unilever has been named sustainability leader in the Food & Beverage sector of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the eleventh consecutive year.
- Q2 and half-year 2009 results announced today
Unilever today announced its results for the second quarter and half-year of 2009.
- Unilever closes acquisition of Baltimor sauce business
Unilever today announced that it had closed its deal to acquire the sauces business of Baltimor Holding ZAO, the leading ketchup business in Russia.
- Groundbreaking ceremony at new production complex in Russia
The groundbreaking ceremony of a new Unilever multifunctional production complex took place in the Tula region today.
- UK commission calls for consistency in public health strategy
"The biggest problem Is confusion": UK commission calls for greater clarity and consistency in public health strategy.
- Unilever joins Climate Savers® Computing Initiative
Unilever today announced its membership of the Climate Savers Computing Initiative, a non-profit group of consumers, businesses and conservation organisations dedicated to reducing the energy consumption of computers.
- Unilever investment in Vietnam
Unilever today announced that it has invested an undisclosed amount in its subsidiary in Vietnam.
- Unilever and World Heart Federation announce new initiative
Unilever and the World Heart Federation announce a joint initiative to promote awareness of Heart Age - a new, personally motivating way of expressing an individual’s risk of developing heart disease and stroke.
- Unilever appoints new chief supply chain officer
Pier Luigi Sigismondi to join Unilever Executive.
- Unilever calls for moratorium on deforestation of tropical rainforest
Unilever's Chief Executive Officer, Paul Polman, today called for governments to support a moratorium on deforestation as a crucial measure to tackle climate change.
- Q1 2009 results announced today
Unilever today announced its results for the first quarter of 2009.
- Unilever acquires leading Russian sauces business Baltimor
Unilever today announced its intention to acquire Baltimor Holding ZAO's sauces business, the leading ketchup business in Russia.
- Unilever makes a commitment to reduce salt across its portfolio
Unilever today announced the launch of a global salt reduction strategy for its Foods portfolio, covering over 22 000 products.
- Unilever completes TIGI acquisition
Unilever confirms it has completed TIGI hair care acquisition.
- Unilever board changes
Unilever today announced that its Vice-Chairman and Senior Independent Director, the Lord Simon of Highbury CBE, will be retiring from the Board at the Annual General Meetings in May this year having served three terms of three years.
- Unilever launches ice cream business in Romania
Unilever best-sellers to be available this summer. Napoca to enter Unilever portfolio.
- Q4 2008 and full year results announced today
Unilever today announced its results for the fourth quarter of 2008.
- Unilever moves to premium hair care
Unilever to buy TIGI product business and Advanced Education Academies for $411.5 million in cash.